2017 Summer Aid
All continuing and Fall 2017 admitted students may be eligible for summer financial aid. This does not apply for students in the Early Start Program.
To be considered for summer aid you must meet the following:
- Be regularly admitted to CSUSB in an eligible degree program during the summer and enrolled at least half time.
- Have a 2016-2017 FAFSA Application or 2016-2017 Dream Act Application on file. Deadline to submit a FAFSA or DREAM application is June 30, 2017.
- Summer aid awards are based on 2016-2017 remaining academic year eligibility and initial enrollment in the total number of units from all sessions.
- Classified Credential students must be enrolled in at least 6 units of Pell eligible teaching credential courses to be considered for a Federal Pell Grant.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 unit's graduate level course work.
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
Enrollment and Financial Aid
Take advantage of priority registration and enroll early! If you register before May 25th, your financial aid eligibility will be determined and any awarded aid accepted will show as “pending aid” to be applied toward your summer fees. Enrollment after May 25th will require you to pay your fees from your own resources and be reimbursed with financial aid if you qualify.